New York State HOSA Design Contest
Whose design will represent New York State HOSA Future Health Professionals at the SLC
Calling all creative minds to develop what you believe will be the BEST Design for the program cover and/or T-shirt design for SLC and pin design for ILC.
- Make sure to use an original design or royalty-free image (it can be hand-drawn or created digitally).
- The design should include the whole state in some way so that all areas are represented. (A NY theme - Statue of Liberty, Niagara Falls, Big Apple, etc.)
- “New York” in either words or outline of the state.
- Include the word “HOSA” in the design
- Optional for t-shirt/pin - add the year 2023 or 2023-2024
- Optional for t-shirt/pin -a theme representative of healthcare.
- One design per member*
T-shirt and pin designs are limited to 3 colors (one of which will be the T-shirt color). Program cover designs can use unlimited colors.
All Designs submitted become the property of New York State HOSA.
Your elected New York State HOSA officers will select the winning designs for the t-shirt, pin, and/or program cover.
*Design must be created by an active HOSA member so your dues must be paid.